FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. Fill up the booking form and pay the booking fees.
3. Sign off a package letter (if applicable), a PDPA form and a TNB form
4. Apply for a housing loan from bank.
5. Once the housing loan is approved from the bank, the purchaser is required to sign the letter of offer.
6. Sign loan agreement and SPA.
7. Proceed for SPA stamping and pass the loan agreement to bank for execution .
8. A stamped copy of the SPA will be forwarded to purchaser for their self-keeping.
However, purchasers can view the construction progress photos through the MY Mah Sing App. Photos will be updated on a quarterly basis.
BOOKING / PAYMENT
Sinking Fund/Maintenance Fee
They ensure that when major capital works are required or emergency repairs need to be made to common areas, the Joint Management Body/Management Corporation has a sufficient capital reserve to draw from.
Sinking funds can be used to cover expenses such as:
• Painting of the building
• Overhaul of lifts
• Driveway refurbishment
• Replacement of fencing
• Replacing common property on the interior and exterior of the building, including carpets, roofing and guttering
• Any emergency expenses that may arise
The calculation on Charges costs is based on a shared percentage, which depends on a number of factors relevant to your parcel.
The total cost is divided amongst all owners based on this calculation. These factors include:
• Type of unit
• Total floor size of the parcel
• Shared facilities you have access to
• Shared access points
When a purchaser purchases a property, the terms & conditions clearly spells out the purchaser’s obligations and the commitments to purchase into the development, up till the point of Vacant Possession (VP).
The JMB/Management Corporation can take the following actions:
• No voting rights: If all or any part of common charges are unpaid within 7 days of a general meeting, a proprietor loses their entitlement to vote.
• Interest charges: Property management is legally allowed to charge interest at a rate of no more than 10% per annum for any common charges outstanding within 14 days of request for payment.
• Limit access to common areas or usage of the facilities (Gym, Swimming pool & etc.): Your access to common areas may be limited if you fail to pay the charges.
• Criminal charges: Under the Strata Management Regulation (Maintenance & Management) Act 2015, failure to pay maintenance charges can ultimately be judged as a criminal act.
2. A cancellation letter will be sent to the purchaser for confirmation and acknowledgement.
3. Once signed, send in the cancellation letter to the Sales Admin Department to kickstart the refund process.
4. It will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks for refund of payment.
5. Once the cheque is ready, the Sales Admin Department will contact you for collection of the cheque at Mah Sing HQ, or will assist to bank in your cheque strictly into a Maybank or Hong Leong bank account.
There upon, our Sales Admin Department will process and cancel the earlier unit in the system.
• Account statements can be thought of as a summary of the account and include statements of services provided, fees charged, and money owed.
• Account statements should be scrutinized for accuracy, and historical statements are critical for budgeting.
1. Log into the MY MS App
2. Tap ‘Property’, found in the bottom right corner
3. Click on your desired unit
However, if you prefer a hardcopy of the Authorisation Letter, you may collect it at Wisma Mah Sing in Jln Sg Besi, KL. Our business hours are Mondays to Fridays, 0900 to 1800.
Authorisation letter is a document to grant permission on the refund cheque to the payee.
Below is a list of some of our Panel Solicitors that you may refer to:-
List of Panel Solicitors:
1. HALIM HONG & QUEK
SUITE 19-21-1, LEVEL 21 (LOBBY B),
WISMA UOA CENTRE, 19, JALAN PINANG,
50450 KUALA LUMPUR
(PIC : Ms Chong Lee Hui)
2. GERALDINE YEOH ARJUNAN & ASSOCIATES
902, LEVEL 9, UPTOWN 1, NO. 1 JALAN SS21/58
DAMANSARA UPTOWN, 47400 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
(PIC : Ms Chew Chung Huay)
3. KHAIRIN NISA & CO
NO. 58C, 3RD FLOOR, JALAN SS22/25, DAMANSARA JAYA
47400 PETALING JAYA
(PIC : Ms Chan Jing Yi/Ms May)
2. The Purchaser may also appoint his/her preferred solicitors to attend to the preparation of the MOT.
3. The purchaser is required to settle the SPA payment and other outgoings in full before the execution of the MOT and release of the IDT/IDST by the developer to the purchaser/their solicitors.
4. Once the MOT is presented at the relevant Land Office, thereafter the IDT/IDST will be registered in the Purchaser’s name.
5. For financing cases, registered IDT/IDST will be forwarded to the End-Financier as the Chargee Bank through the attending solicitors and shall only be released to the Purchaser upon full settlement of the loan with the Bank.
6. For cash payment, the IDT/IDST shall be released to the purchaser through the attending solicitors once it is duly registered.
Purchaser may check/get advice from Solicitors for further clarification.
Excess payment will be refunded upon stage 2A after bank disbursement and/or Vacant Possession.
It is advisable to contact your end financier to find out the housing loan process between you and the end-financier.
If SPA & LA have been executed, purchaser is not allowed to change solicitor as SPA & Loan legal fees are borne by the developer
We do not allow purchaser to appoint external lawyers and we will not bear all the solicitor’s legal fees.
Defect Liability Period
To assist the Management Office in rectifying the defect more efficiently, please provide the following information when submitting the Complaint Form:
i. Photo on the defect(s)
ii. Detailed location of the defect(s)
2. You will take possession of your unit after having paid all monies payable under the Third Schedule of the Sale & Purchase Agreement.
3. Please be reminded that if you did not take vacant possession of the unit as per the notice, you shall be deemed to have taken vacant possession of the unit as per the notice date.
b) Purchaser to select a date for Vacant Possession appointment via MY Mah Sing App.
Please be advised that the appointment is on first come first serve basis and subject to slot availability.
Alternatively, you may contact our Mah Sing Careline at 1300-80-6888 and we can email the location map to you.
It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes in advance at the Customer Service Centre. Light refreshments will be served and the whole process of handing over the property keys and unit joint inspection will require approximately 1 to 1.5 hour(s).
In such situation, kindly inform your bank to withdraw the insurance premium proposed by the bank and upon receiving your fire insurance certificate and/or cover note from developer, you may extend a copy of the Fire Insurance Certificate and/or Cover Note to the bank.
The Centre bank of Malaysia had issued a directive to the institution of Banks on the avoidance of double coverage. Purchaser can lodge a formal written complaint on this to Centre bank of Malaysia and copy to Developer’s Credit Department for record purposes.
REWARDS & PRIVILEGES
M Privilege Loyalty Programme
In the case of more than one purchaser in the purchase of the property, each purchaser in the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) is entitled to the M Privilege membership by invitation and will be given an individual account.
For corporate purchaser, M Privilege membership will be given to the corporate purchaser under its registered company name. The corporate purchaser may not nominate its director(s) or shareholder(s) or any other party as member of M Privilege.
Accumulated value of Mah Sing property purchased up to RM1,000,000.
Accumulated value of Mah Sing property purchased of RM1,000,001 to RM3,000,000.
Accumulated value of Mah Sing property purchased of RM3,000,001 and above.
In the event of joint purchasers, the M Privilege Card will be delivered to the principle purchaser.
Only the latest purchase accumulated is valid, provided if the member has executed the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and has paid to Mah Sing a sum of not less than twenty (20%) percent of latest purchase value.
All the previous unclaimed privileges entitlement such as Buyer Repeat Purchaser (BRP) Discount, Buyer-Get-Buyer (BGB) Reward and Buyer Birthday Surprise (BBS) will be voided and invalid.
Phone: 1300-80-6888 (within Malaysia) or +603-9232 6704 (outside Malaysia) on business day, from 9am-6pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a card replacement.
Buyer Get Buyer (BGB)
(a) The Member must be present at the Sales Gallery together with the prospective non-Member on the same day, the Member shall make a face-to-face introduction of the prospective non-Member to Mah Sing direct sales personnel during the purchase of Mah Sing property;
(b) The Member is required to present his or her valid M Privilege Card and MyKad/Passport for verification purposes;
(c) The Member and prospective non-Member are required to fill in the Buyer-Get-Buyer (BGB) Application Form upon the non-Member signing the booking form and paying the booking fee for the purchase of the Mah Sing property; and
(d) The relevant Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) must not consist of the Member’s name and/or any other existing member(s).
(e) In the event if the Member is unable to present at the Sales Gallery together with the prospective non-Member on the same day during the purchase of Mah Sing property, the prospective non-Member is required to inform Mah Sing direct sales personnel and provide the Member’s name and MyKad/passport number or their M Privilege membership number for verification and reward registration purposes;
Any Member who has failed to comply with the above requirements and procedures shall not be entitled to the Buyer-Get-Buyer (BGB) Reward
The Buyer-Get-Buyer (BGB) Reward will be paid out to the Member by any form as determined by Mah Sing at its sole discretion, after the non-Member introduced by the Member has executed the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA), has signed Letter of Offer or Letter of Acceptance and has paid to Mah Sing a sum of not less than five percent (5%) cash after rebates and discount of the purchased price.
Alternatively, Mah Sing may give you other forms of rewards such as voucher, gifts or any equivalent form.
Phone: 1300-80-6888 (within Malaysia) or +603-9232 6704 (outside Malaysia) on business day, from 9am-6pm
Email: email@example.com to check the status of Buyer-Get-Buyer (BGB) Reward.
Buyer Repeat Purchase (BRP)
*Subject to terms and conditions and participating projects
In the case of joint purchasers, you must be one of the purchasers in the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA). For bumiputera M Privilege members, discount is based on the net bumiputera price.
Discount will be given in the form of a Credit Note. Discount given is not transferable to cash.
In the event of any cancellation or termination of Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA), the discount shall be null and void, and will be recovered from the purchaser/said sales.
Buyer Repeat Purchase (BRP) Discount is only applicable to the participating project(s) and will be subject to the change and review of the terms and conditions from time to time. Please refer to our Sales team for more information.
The Buyer Repeat Purchase (BRP) Discount is also applicable to the next purchase of Mah Sing property by the subsidiary(ies) of the Corporate Member, provided always the Corporate Member is, at the time of such purchase, the major shareholder of the said subsidiary(ies) holding more than 51% share in the said subsidiary(ies), and/or the director being the major shareholder in the said subsidiary(ies).
The Corporate Member and/or the said subsidiaries is/are required to furnish us the latest Form 24 and any other supporting documents for verification purpose.
MY MAH SING APP
MY Mah Sing app will send a verification link once you have registered. If you have not received the verification link in your email inbox within 15 minutes after the registration, kindly check the Junk or Spam folders.
Should you have any queries on verification email, please contact our Mah Sing Careline at 1300-80-6888 (within Malaysia) or +60392326704 (overseas call), weekdays 9am – 6pm.
Please click “Forgot Password?” at the right corner to reset your password.
You are required to key in your email address. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
For non-purchasers, please proceed with ‘Continue as Guest’. You will be able to view our “Masterpiece” for all the Mah Sing projects.
You can browse through Mah Sing projects in the “Masterpiece” section. There will be a project description for each of the projects. You may also click “Contact Us” to reach our sales gallery contact number for further assistance, if you have any enquiries about the project.
Feel free to contact Mah Sing Careline at 1300-80-6888 (within Malaysia) or +60392326704 (overseas call).
If you are Mah Sing purchaser, please sign up to MY Mah Sing app and you are able to LIVECHAT with us. We will be glad to assist you. 1. Click on the Property tab at the bottom left corner. 2. Select your desired unit. 3. Scroll down and click on Live Chat icon, found on the middle of last two row. Mah Sing Careline and LIVECHAT available weekdays 9am – 6pm.
Current MY Mah Sing App Features
MY Mah Sing app current features include:
Brief project information for your property.
View your property details for SPA date, levels, built-up, description, DLP period, DLP expiry date and vacant possession date at anytime, anywhere. Your property details are in your hand.
View the latest construction site progress photos which will be updated on every quarterly.
Explore the hot spots around your property with location navigation.
Once the clearance memo is issued by the Credit Admin Department, you can make online vacant possession appointment at anytime, anywhere. The VP/Handover Appointment is based on first-come-first serve and subject to available slots of the day.
Once you have submitted the Defect Notification Form to Customer Service Center, you may refer this option to keep track on the latest rectification status from time to time.
This option will enable you to view the status of all bookings that you have made via this app.
Certain facilities in the development, might require your Resident ID card for verification purpose. Your Resident ID Card consists of your IC number, contact number, unit number and address. Please make sure to upload your own profile photo in “Edit Profile” for the above purpose.
(i) View your developer’s account details instantly including progress invoice, miscellaneous charges, interest, outstanding balance for buyer, financial and solicitor.
(ii) View your property management utilities bills account details instantly including service charges, sinking fund, water charges and pay the bill online via MY Mah Sing app.
Conveniently book function room, meeting room, BBQ pit & other limited facilities at least 2-days in advance prior to the actual event date. To confirm the booking, please remit the deposit to management office/ facility counter within these 2-days.
Cancellation of the facility bookingIf you are unable to utilise the booked facilities, you may cancel the booking in “Booking History”.
Facilities booking less than 2 daysPlease proceed to the management office/ facility counter if the facilities booking is less than 2 days from the booking date.
Now you can pre-register your visitor (Drop-off/Pick-Up, Visitor Parking, Overnight Parking) so that security is aware that you are expecting a guest. For safety reason, security possesses the right to request ID card/passport from your visitors for verification purpose.
Now you can pre-register your contractors prior to the commencement of renovation work. All contractors’ registrations are subject to Property Management Office personnel’s approval and security possesses the rights to request ID card/passport from your contractors for verification purpose.
You can easily apply your renovation or bulky item delivery. Download the required form(s) and attach the form(s) with signature to apply for renovation & delivery.
View and retrieve your property related documents.
As a property owner, you can now grant access to your tenant to log in MY Mah Sing app to book facilities, register guests, view and pay water bill via the MY Mah Sing app.
Purchaser can easily now reach out to Customer Service and Property Management office by referring to this “Useful Contacts”.
Mah Sing has always emphasised “Service Excellence” as the important core area in all facets of property development and management field. Thus, M Concierge is set to become an acknowledged one-stop professional service for all Mah Sing’s property buyer.
The services rendered would be useful and convenient for all Mah Sing property buyers – in the consultation and facilitation of procedures and contacts with the buyers, thus making it convenient for the buyer who might not be in Malaysia to settle issues related to their property.
The services made available include: –
- The provision of consultation services to buyers
- Assisting buyers pertaining to the general legal matters
- Leasing with professionals, property inspection/maintenance
- Ensuring the owner’s property is in good condition
- Assisting to source for tenant/buyer, rental collection, relocation, renovation, monthly property maintenance, concierge and butler services, and a host of others.
You may request M Concierge services by log in to MY Mah Sing app, tap on “M Lifestyle” > M Concierge and tap on “Enter Now”.
Contact Information Update
Business/Land Opportunities/Joint Venture
A. Contact information (of person-in-charge and of charity organization)
B. Sponsorship proposal objective
C. Targeted beneficiaries
D. Execution plan
A. Contact information (of person-in-charge and of charity organization)
B. Profile of charity organization
C. Nature of sponsorship
D. Targeted beneficiaries
E. Marketing execution plan
H. Benefits of sponsorship to Mah Sing
I. Past projects case studies
Can’t find the answers to your questions? Tell us what’s on your mind here & we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!