• Generated 1,033MWh of solar energy which equates to 604.3MT CO2e avoidance
• 1,967 kg of waste recycled at Wisma Mah Sing
• 590 number of trees planted are of native species
• Reused Plastic Resins recorded 726.3 MT, while 880.6 MT of damaged resins were recycled.
• Generated 1,715MWh of solar energy which equates to 1,003MT CO2e avoidance
• 1,837 kg of waste recycled at Wisma Mah Sing
• Planted more than 500 trees and 24,000 shrubs • More than 74% of trees and shrubs planted are of native species
• Reused Plastic Resins recorded 744.2 MT, while 1153.4 MT of damaged resins were recycled.
Mah Sing plans to achieve 50% native tree species planted at all new developments by the year 2025.
SALM (Malaysian Farm Accreditation Scheme) targets to reduce energy consumption and Scope 2 emissions intensity by 20% by 2025 compared to 2020’s normalised energy consumption and emission baseline.
DATE OF APPOINTMENT: 1 August 2023
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION(S)
Admiral (R) Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Abu Bakar Bin Abdul Jamal was the 10th Chief and the first four-star Admiral of the Royal Malaysian Navy. Admiral (R) Tan Sri Abu Bakar served the Royal Malaysian Navy for almost 40 years both at the staff and command levels culminating in the highest office of The Chief of Navy from 1998 to 2002.
Admiral (R) Tan Sri Abu Bakar was the former Chairman of Affin Fund Management Berhad and also the former Chairman of several companies covering diverse industries post his retirement including naval and marine, property development, construction and automative. He was also a former Board member of Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (Armed Forces Fund Board).
In recognition of his services not only to Malaysia but also towards promoting international and regional understanding and peace, Admiral (R) Tan Sri Abu Bakar was bestowed the Panglima Setia Mahkota award carrying the title Tan Sri. In addition, he also received international recognition in the form of the following awards:
There is no family relationship between him and any director and/or major shareholder of the Company.